NaNoWriMo Tag 2016
It is the middle of October and I am in full preparations for NaNoWriMo next month. And my best friend over on The Life of a Bookfish tagged me for the NaNoWRiMo Tag 2016 a couple of days ago. I am using the questions Natalia Leigh collected. So here we go!
1) How many times have you done NaNoWriMo? How many times have you won?
I have to check the website on how many times I have tried NaNo. This is my 5th time (according to the website, but I might have switch usernames since then) and I won 5 times. I usually get there on like the last day, hopefully not this year.
2) Are you a pantser or a plotter?
I used to be a pantser, just wing it etc. But last year I started working out my storyline for NaNo Camp. And I made it so much easier, I am doing it again.
3) What is the name of the first novel you attempted during NaNoWriMo?
It was Starting Youth, a story about a teen couple getting pregnant.
4) One sentence summary of what you’re working on this NaNoWriMo?
The world is divided into casts and robots, when the robots take over, humanity is in danger
5) What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given?
Don’t Panic – Douglas Adams
6) What is your biggest inspiration for figuring out what to write?
I bounce a lot of my ideas of off a friend of mine and ask him to give me ideas he gets from it.
7) Give us the first sentence of one of your books?
This one is from Switched at Birth – 10 Months. A fanfiction I wrote during the last two Camps.
Bay pressed her face against the small window as the plane landed
8) What do you plan to do with your manuscript after NaNo?
I might edit it and maybe see if anyone wants to publish it, because I think there might be potential here. But I am not looking to be an author, I just like writing.
9) Are you nervous for NaNoWriMo? Are you prepared?
I am very prepared this time. I am looking forward to having a great time. So no nervousity here.
Good luck with writing and for now, let books enrich your life!