Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Here are the next ten questions.
111) What is you least favourite word? At the moment it is ‘work’, but usually it is swear words.
112) What was the last film you saw? I have no idea, I remember Kingsman: The Golden Circle, but I also remember I watch something recently. Could have been Everything Everything.
113) What football team do you support? None! I tent to not like group sports.
114) What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep? That I can remember? Would be the days before the last Harry Potter came out. I got up at 5 a.m. to go to work and in the evening went to the cinema, watched all 8 Potter movies and then went back to work on Wednesday but went to bed ‘early’ that day, so say 65 hours give or take. (but I inteded to sleep during the 5th and 6th movie, which did not happen for some reason)
115) What’s the tallest building you’ve ever been up? No idea, I tent to leave the high buildings for the daring people. My flat has 17 stories and I have been all the way to the top of it a couple of times. But I think I have been higher in some other buildings, but I wouldn’t know. The Netherlands doesn’t have that many ‘high’ buildings.
116) Do you have any scars? Oh so many. I fell a lot when I was younger. So my knees are scarred, I have a scar on my hand from a piece of glass from like years ago. I have scars in my face and neck from work with chemicals. I miss a small piece of thumb because I had an incident with a knife. Way to many to count.
117) Do yo like marmite? Never tasted it, so no idea.
118) Did you ever win any sportsday events? No, I am not that sporty 😛
119) What did you want to be when you grew up? A cook, but then I made bechamel sauce by myself and got nauseous due to the lumpy texture and got turned off from that idea and wanted to become a scientist, which I am.
120) If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Nothing, I like myself (mostly).
Next week there will be another 10 questions I am going to answer. Hope to see you then.
For now, let books enrich your life!