Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Finally November is done and the end of the year is approaching. I am looking forward to the new year even though it has a lot of new things I feel anxious about. But that doesn’t mean I won’t be posting here. Time for another 10 questions!
191) What was the last book you read? I finished They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera yesterday. It was a super great novel! Very original and not romantic at all.
192) What was the last song you danced to? Probably Jump by Van Halen at the wedding of a coworker last June.
193) Have you ever owned a yo-yo? A better question is, how many yo-yo’s did I ever own! I had so many back when they were ‘in’ in the 90’s. There were these yo-yo’s with the brands of candy bars on them and we could buy them really cheap at a local fuelstation.
194) Have you ever been on a pogo stick? I have been on a pogo stick at some friends place, because we never owned one.
195) Have you ever been on a space hopper? I have to look this one up. But what I get from them, yes I have been on one of them. A lot of times. And owned several. These things were great.
196) Who was the last person to send you a text message? An actual SMS? Of a Whats App message? I send a Whats App last night to a coworker about a lift to work, so I received one back from her. An SMS containing an automatic message from my cellphone provider and an actual SMS from a manager from work, because he sucks at being consistent and just using Whats App.
197) Have you ever accidentally injured anyone? Hmm. Yeah, probably. But never ever very badly. I hit a friend with my racket once during squash, or launching the ball at him very fast and hitting him in the back.
198) Are you scared of spiders? Never!
199) Can you down a pint (of anything) in one? No, I don’t think so.
200) Have you ever been banned from a public place? No, never!
Next week there will be more, see you then!
For now, let books enrich your life!