Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
This week is my birthday and I am turning 29 already. And another great point of this week, I will have my last workday this week within the company I am working. I am going to enjoy my short holiday before setting my focus on my move. But for you, another 10 questions.
201) How much spam email do you tend to get a week? No idea, I don’t even bother checking it.
202) If you could learn any language fluently what would it be? Japanese, or Suomi. Just for the hack of it.
203) What historical Figure would you love to see in 21st centuary life? No idea and let’s just leave them in the past, so they will feel fine.
204) As a kid were you ever frighted of a monster under the bed or in the cupboard? No, just of the entire house burning down!
205) Do you like clowns? I don’t care for them, why would I?
206) Do you prefer BBC or ITV? I have no idea what would be on ITV, so I would not be able to judge this.
207) Have you ever been surfing? No, I have never been interested in many watersports
208) Have you ever been snowboarding? No, but I would like to at some point.
209) Who was better, the Beatles or Elvis Presley? I have no idea, it is not that they are bad, but I never really listen to them.
210) Whats your favourite type of foreign food? I like Italian.
Next week there will be more, see you then!
For now, let books enrich your life!