Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Today is Christmas. I am not that much into Christmas but I will be going to my family to celebrate it with them. And since next year is a big year for me, I wanted to spend some time with them. Have a great Christmas and a happy new year. Here are the next 10 questions.
221) Have you ever entered a talent contest? No, never. I also will never do it.
222) and did you win? So yeah… No
223) Do you like poetry? Yes. I read Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur and enjoyed it very much. Also I read some Dutch poetry and liked those too
224) Are you a bad loser? No, not at all.
225) Which would you choose? Jelly or Ice Cream? Ice Cream! I love it.
226) Whats your favourite type of Pie? Cheesecake
227) Whats your most used phrase? No idea. And it might actually be my most used phrase, ‘no idea’.
228) Whats your most used word? Probably ‘yeah’.
229) Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Nobody! I don’t even want a movie of my life.
230) What would your dream job be? Probably something with books. I love books, I love writing them.
As a short reminder. From next week on I switch my schedule around. 800 Questions posts will be posted on Sunday and Book Reviews will go online on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
For now, let books enrich your life!