Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
We have been doing these questions already for so long, it is amazing! If you have any questions for me feel free to leave them in the comments.
331) Which is better? rollerblade or rollerskates? Rollerskates. Rollerblades are clunky and annoying.
332) Have you ever written a love letter? Probably! I won’t remember in any case due to shame.
333) How many valentines cards did you receive this/last year? None!
334) What are cooler? Dinosaurs or Dragons? Dino’s! They are still here. Dragons have never been.
335) Have you ever made your own ice lollies? Yeah, I liked making them in summer.
336) Have you ever made your own Ice cream? Yes, this too. At my parents place with a real ice cream maker but these days I sometimes make it without.
337) Which foreign language did you have to learn at school? Since I am Dutch, English is a foreign language to me, which I learned in school. I learned German and French too.
338) and do you still remember enough to hold a conversation in that language? My English is great, my German in hearing is good enough if someone speaks slowly. Speaking on the other hand, not my best, but I can make myself known. My French used to be way better, but I haven’t used it in years now, so no idea what the status of that is.
339) Do you know CPR? Yes I do and I know how to use a AED. I haven’t gone to a training in years but I will be able to do it if I would ever need to.
340) Do you have any swimming badges? Yes I do. I have all basic badges and for rescue work. I barely go swimming, but I can still do most of the stuff I learned.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!