Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Another Monday another ten questions
31) Are you a good babysitter? I love babysitting, I like playing with the kids and caring for them when they need caring. My cousins still asks for me when their parents go away and they can look after themselves now.
32) Are you a good mechanic? I can do some basic stuff, like fix small issues with my car or things around the house. But not as a job.
33) Are you a good diplomat? I hope I am, not sure though. People might just be giving me what I want just so I shut up.
34) Are you a good employee? I am too good an employee. I work way to hard for what they pay me!
35) Are you a good dresser? NO, I cannot combine pieces of clothing that do not look silly. But my sister actually wants me to dress her kids in the case she ever comes to die.
36) Are you a good swimmer? I would not say I am good swimmer. I could save someone in emergencies, but I do not swim often enough to last very long.
37) Are you a good skier? Not really. I like skiing once every couple of years for a couple of hours.
38) Are you a good love? I hope so…
39) Are you a good musician? NO, hehe. I can play some piano, guitar and drums. But that’s all.
40) Are you a good comedian? No, I do not even know sarcasm when it hits me in the face.
As a reminder, Wednesday August 16th Books in Character might be down from midnight GMT to 4 o’clock GMT.
For now, let books enrich your life!