Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
451) How many sms/txt messages do you recieve on average a day? I don’t really do txt/sms anymore. But I receive on average a text message through a direct service app, around 50, but that does not consist of proper messages, only like sentences.
452) How long did you last phone call last? Probably only minutes, I hate calling. But I regularly video chat with people.
453) Do you go to car boot sales? Not anymore.
454) If you saw someone drop a £10 note, would you claim it for your own or try to return it to them? I would try and return it as far as I can run. Otherwise I would keep it.
455) Have you ever helped someone across the road? Several. Mostly older people who are too insecure to do it themselves.
456) Have you ever been horse riding? Once, and I hated it. I am allergic to the animals.
457) Have you ever walked a tightrope? One I made myself yes. Not every anything fancy.
458) Have you ever demolished a wall or building? No but I do at some point wanna do it.
459) If you and a friend both wanted the same thing would you let the friend get it first? Depends on what happened the last time something similar happened.
460) Have you ever argued over who should pay for something? No, we usually split the check or I pay upfront and everybody else pays me back.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!