Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
561) How many piercings do you have? if any. I don’t have any piercings, not even holes in my ears for earrings.
562) Have you ever got majorly lost trying to get somewhere? Nope
563) How fast can you say the alphabet? Not very fast, not even in Dutch. I am not very good with single letters
564) Do you say “Zee” or “Zed” to describe the letter Z? Dunno 😛 I don’t need to describe Z very often.
565) What was the last thing to make you feel happy? Unfortunately, I can’t say what that was. I’ve been pretty happy lately.
566) What was the last thing to make you feel angry? No idea, I have been very happy lately and there were no reasons to be angry.
567) You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time you’re fired. Do you save the dog? I would save the dog. If my boss would fire me over saving a dog I don’t even want to work for him.
568) Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend yourself? I would like to think so. I am working towards being that person, but most of the time I like myself enough to be my friend.
569) Do you have any questions or queries about things you’re just too scared or embarrassed to ask anyone about? Unfortunately, I have social and general anxiety and in my head, any kind of question makes me very afraid/embarrassed to ask. Even asking for a doctor’s appointment is a high hurdle.
570) If you were a wrestler what would your stage name be? Eh… No idea. Hehe.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!