Oh my, we are nearly at the end. Only 19 more weeks (or so) and I have answered all 800 questions. If you have anyone I haven’t answered yet, feel free to ask them in the comments. I am collecting questions for when these are done.
Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
601) What is your one major weakness? Books.
602) What’s been the best decision you’ve made in your life so far? Stopping my bachelor, I guess.
603) What’s been the worst decision you’ve made in your life so far? Stopping my bachelor.
604) What words do you always struggle to spell correctly? Depends on what language and whether it is out loud or on paper. In English out loud anything with an ‘a’ or ‘e’, because I always mess those up 😛 But on paper I rarely misspell anything.
605) On a scale of 1-10 how happy would you say you are? Right now or on average? Right now 7, on average 8 or 9.
606) On a scale of 1-10 how smart would you say you are? If 1 is not capable of writing and 10 is Neil deGrasse Tyson/Stephen Hawking smart, I am a 7. I guess. I am pretty smart. Just haven’t made the best decisions in the world.
607) On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? What are these questions? My friends would probably say I am a 6 or so, but I think I am more like a 4
608) On a scale of 1-10 how devious would you say you are? Devious? Eh… 6?
609) On a scale of 1-10 how awesome would you say you are? Eh… 5. I really don’t know why I would think I am awesome.
610) On a scale of 1-10 how devilish would you say you are? 3.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!