Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
671) What was the last present you received? Probably the bear that I got as a parting gift from my co-workers.
672) Are your ears lobed or attached? Somewhere in between 😛
673) How often do you wash your ears? Once a week. Should I wash them more?
674) Could you go out with someone who had a child from a previous relationship? Going out? Sure. Actually dating, no.
675) What was your first alcoholic drink? Some mix drink with Sprite and some berry liquor.
676) What was your first job? I was 15 years old and worked as the Saturday help at a metalworking company. They made pig feeding systems and other things. I did that for two years or so.
677) What was your first car? (or what would you like it to be?) I had a Volkswagon Polo from April 1998. It’s scrapped and gone by now. I sold it at the beginning of this year to a scrapper because I didn’t feel safe driving it anymore and I was moving to Ireland.
678) What was your first mobile phone? A Nokia 3310. We really loved that model in our family and so everyone got one when we went to high school.
679) What is your first proper memory? I was three and me and my sister we sitting on a pier of some kind. She accidentally pushed me in. My father fished me out.
680) Who was your first teacher? I don’t remember my first teacher. I want to say miss Trudy, but I don’t know for sure. The first one I can remember is miss Saskia, she and another woman taught me in 3rd and 4th grade I believe (or 4th and 5th).
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!