Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
701) What do your parents do? My father is a builder, he places sheeting on the outside of buildings, and my mother works for a furniture company at the service desk.
702) If you were a giant mega monster what city would you rampage? New York, just for the heck of it.
703) Did you ever have a treehouse as a kid? No, but we did build houses in the garden from wood.
704) Is your dad an embarrassing dancer? No, he is not, my father can dance really well.
705) Do you plan to vote in the next election? No, I live in a different country from which I was born and have no voting rights until I become a real citizen, which I probably never will.
706) If you could replace one body part with a super bionic replacement what body part and what features would the new bionic replacement have? I rather not, I like my body the way it is thank you very much.
707) What if any unusual objects have you swallowed? I have no clue, maybe something like a coin or a tooth. But those were in my childhood. Too long ago to really remember.
708) When you buy something new do you get a desire to use/play with it even when they don’t have any physical application yet? Oh yes. I have an empty bank account sitting around right now and a new app, to which I log in almost every day.
709) Did you understand the Matrix Trilogy? I did, but I didn’t understand a lot of the choices of the directors though 😉
710) Would you rather be the fella in a movie who gets the girl or the baddie with all the good lines? Baddie! I love baddies.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!