Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Right now it is September 9th and I am writing this 800 Questions for me post now because I have my holiday and have no clue if I am even going to be home to write these posts.
81) What would be your best achievement to date? It is something simple, but important to me. Coming to terms with my choices 🙂
82) Do you prefer baths or showers? Baths for sure! Right now we have both and usually I take showers, because they are just faster and less expensive if you don’t take to long. But I love to take a bath every once in awhile and just stay in there for hours on end, reading, watching a movie or just relaxing.
83) Do you prefer towel drying, blow drying or natural drying your hair? I don’t care, I do not own a blow dryer, so that is out. But I usually towel my hair a little bit and walk away.
84) Have you ever build a snowman? Yes, when I was very little. We haven’t had much snow in The Netherlands since 2011 (and before that also not much) and that year I wasn’t in the country.
85) Have you ever been sledging? Yes also when I was little, maybe now that I have two small nieces I try it with them when there is snow.
86) Have you ever flown a kite? Yes and I am thinking of buying a new kite. I used to have a mattress kite and on the beach we would let it fly. Now that I am living near a park I want to pick it up again.
87) What colour socks are you wearing? Right now I have bare feet, I only where socks after I had my shoes on and I have not been outside today (yet).
88) If you could live anywhere, where would that be? Higher up in the building that I am living in right now, but have the entire neighborhood be located near or in Galway, Ireland. That would be awesome, I love where I am living right now, but our view is starting to get blocked by a six story building (and we live of the 5th floor), but I want to move out of this country to Ireland. That is why this odd mix.
89) Have you ever been famous? NO and I don’t care for becoming famous.
90) Would you like to be a big celebrity? No, not at all!
I hope these answers were to your satisfaction, if you want me to elaborate on something, let me know in the comments down below!
For now, let books enrich your life!