The year 2015 is coming to an end. In a way I am sad about it, but also very glad it is over. For the last four months I have been writing weekly posts with book reviews, every month a book release post and whenever I found the time I tried to find a great book tag to do. I really love blogging and so for the year 2016 I wanted to tell you what my new years resolutions are for Books in Character and my reading.
Books in Character
- I want to add a nice header to every post. Right now I just have my titles, and I want to spice this up somehow.
- I want to get more involved on Social Media. Right now I don’t really feel like that, but I think it will be good for my webpresents.
- I would like to change the style of the website. I am currently thinking about redesigning the website, but that might be a bit overdone.
- I want to add my rating to all my old posts. I already started on a few, but I want to finish it.
- I would like to add some different tags. Maybe for what rating a book has received or something, any ideas?
- I am going to keep up my blogging schedule. So one post a week for a review, one post a month with releases and whatever I can find to do next to these (tags, challenges, maybe some other bookish stuff a.o.).
- I would like to read more books. This year I had my GR (goodreads) reading challenge on 52 books (one book for ever week), but I have read 66 books already and the year is another 2 weeks.
- I am going to do book challenges this year. I do not know yet which ones, but I will announce them soon.
- I want to lower my TBR pile. Right now I am not really sure anymore which books I own I have not read yet, but I will figure that out over the next couple of weeks.
- I would like to keep track of the books I read and bought. For this I am going to use a spreadsheet and hope I don’t forget to update it!
- And most of all, I want to read more different kinds of books.
I got this idea from The Daily Prophecy.
Do you have any resolutions for 2016?
Have a nice Christmas and a great start of the new year.
For now, let books enrich your life!