From March 18th till March 24th I am going to try and join the Reread-a-thon.
It is focused on rereading books. The readathon is hosted by 21! bookbloggers/bookstagrammers/booktubers. Each host will host a give-away on their page on their day.
The readathon has 4 challenges:
1) Reread an old favourite
2) Reread a recent favourite
3) Reread a book to give it a second chance
4) Reread in preparation for a new release
I had a hard time figuring out which books I wanted to read for the challenges. I thought about combining some of them where I could, but I think I will have enough books to pick from to find one for each and enough time to read them all, if I can I even want to either reread the entire Harry Potter series and/or the entire Uglies series.
My TBR will consist of:
– Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone by J.K. Rowling
– Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
– Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
– Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
At the end of the week I will try and write a recap of the read-a-thon. But for my progress you can follow me on Twitter.
For now, let books enrich your life!