Top Ten Tuesday is a feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week I will post a new top ten list to answer. Everyone is welcome to join in.
Top Six Things Books Have Made Me Want to Do or Learn About After Reading Them
6. Space travel (The Martian by Andy Weir/Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card)
5. Live in a selfsustaining community (Stonewylde series by Kit Berry)
4. Travel the world (Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert)
3. Learn to ride a motercycle (New Moon by Stephenie Meyer)
2. Write my own book (Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell/The Book Thief by Markus Zusak)
1. Have a happy end (almost everybook ever published)
I only found six thinks books ever made me want to do or learn about. Maybe I am too down to earth, I don’t know.
Do you have things books made you want to do or learn about? Let me know in the comments down below.
For now, let books enrich your life!