Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Oh my, it has already been 11 weeks since I started to give you answers to random questions I found on the internet!
101) What do you typically have for breakfast? Depends on the day and what shift I have at work. If I have an early(-ish) shift I eat a couple of crackers, but if it is weekend or I have an evening shift I eat pop-tarts or bread with sprinkles.
102) Do you like scary movies? I don’t care for them. They are to me like romance movies or any other kind of movie. I have no favourite genre of movies.
103) What’s your favourite Milkshake flavour? Chocolate, I love chocolate!
104) Have you ever been in a newspaper? I believe so, we did a market in primary school with products we made ourselves to give the money to kids in need. And a newspaper came to tell the story. But I think I was the exchange program I was part of in 2009 was in the news paper.
105) How long can you balance on one foot? Basically forever. My balance is great.
106) Have you ever fired a gun? I have never fired a gun and am not interested in ever doing it.
107) Have you ever tried archery? I did archery for 3 years from the age of 16. I even was in the Dutch championship.
108) What’s your favourite condement? I do not like condements.
109) What’s your favourite clean word? Dunno.
110) What’s you favourite swear word? Dunno. I don’t swear that often.
I hope these answers were to your satisfaction, if you want me to elaborate on something, let me know in the comments down below!
For now, let books enrich your life!