Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
We are going fast! Here are the next ten questions.
131) Do you hold grudges? No, I can let go of things pretty well.
132) If yo could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create? Something as cute as a mini deer and as cuddly as a cat probably. Dunno.
133) Do you decorate the outside of your house for Christmas? No, I don’t spend my time on temporary stuff like that. I am always too late with putting it up and always forget to take it down again.
134) Can you solve sudoko puzzles? Give me any kind and I will solve them before the hour is up, I am pretty good at them.
135) Have you ever played conkers? (first impression: WTF is conkers?) After looking up what it is I can confidently say I never played conkers. We did play other games with conkers though.
136) What’s the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had? Someone talked to me about a hole in my pension when I was around 12 years old. And the person literally knew my full name and birthdate, so they were serious about talking to me. I just couldn’t take them seriously since I was a child and did not even have a pension yet.
137) Are you much of a gambler? Nope.
138) Are you much of a daredevil? Depends on what it is. I won’t mind going skydiving or bungy jumping. But taking to a stranger or quitting work without a new job lined up, no freaking way!
139) Are you a good liar? Yes, I have a really good pokerface.
140) Are you a good judge of characters? I would like to think I am, yes. I have never been betrayed by a friend or anything.
Next week there will be another 10 questions I am going to answer. Hope to see you then.
For now, let books enrich your life!