Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Here are the another ten questions.
141) Are you any good at charades? No idea, I don’t play it because I don’t like the game.
142) How long could you go without talking? At least hours, probably days. I like the silence.
143) What has been your worst haircut/style? My mother says the barber gave me a bad haircut once when my grandfather and his girlfriend took me there. But I actually think my hair the first 12 years of my life was the worst. It was thick and when I look at pictures of it I feel like they put a bucket over my head and cut everything underneath. No idea why I wanted that.
144) Can you iceskate? Yes and normal skating too.
145) Can you somersault? Noooooooo, I would probably break my back.
146) What’s your favourite joke? I have none.
147) What’s been your best present? My ring!
148) What’s been your worst present? A doll from my grandfather when I was 10 or so. It was one of those BabyBorns in brown (my skin is a bit tainted) and he thought I should get a girls present that year.
149) Have you ever sleepwalked? Yes, at least once. Probably more often. I remember waking up on the stairs after my mum tried to get me to go back to bed again.
150) Can you build a house of cards? Yes, I have a steady hand.
These were the questions again. Next week there will be more. Hope to see you then.
For now, let books enrich your life!