Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Here are the another ten questions.
151) What’s your favourite TV advert? None, I hate them.
152) Can you play poker? Yes, a couple of weeks ago I told about my great pokerface.
153) If your parents hated your partner you currently loved would you ditch him or carry on with him despite the protests? I would consider why my parents hated him. But if their protests were ungrounded, I would ignore them.
154) Have you ever been professionally photographed? Yes, once for a family-photoshoot we did for my parents 25 years of marriage. These days we do it ourselves, I have a really good camera and know how to do it myself.
155) Have you aver baked you own cake? Yes, I like baking whenever I have some time. I baked my friend his birthday cake this year.
156) What’s your favourite fruit pastel colour? Grape green, I think.
157) What traditionally adorns the top of your Christmas tree? We have none. I don’t like those trees.
158) What would be your dream sandwich? I love the tuna sandwich our local Subway makes. But the company that makes the sandwiches for company lunches I enjoy too.
159) Can you impersonate anyone famous? No, I also don’t wish to be able to.
160) Can you do any accents other than your own? I can speak British and American accents.
Next week there will be more, see you then!
For now, let books enrich your life!