Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Here they are:
161) Do you have a strong local accent? Both in Dutch and in English I have almost no accent to speak off. I only speak, as they say, with a soft G in Dutch, if you know what I mean.
162) What’s your favourite accent? British and Australian. They are so cool. British is just posh and Australian is so rural. I like them.
163) In O’s and X’s, which do you usually pick? I am guessing this is like Tick Tack Toe. I don’t care which one I am. If there is a meaning behind this that I don’t know, I have no clue.
164) Do you prefer blue or black inked pens? I don’t care that much, I just pick whatever is available.
165) What was the last thing you recorded off TV? Probably some random movie I wanted to watch. But I can’t remember since that was in the time of VHS tapes. I haven’t had any interest in recording something from the TV since that era.
166) What was the last thing you dressed up as for fancy dress? I assume here you mean like the dress up children do. But I never did that. But the last time I dress up in a fancy getup was on October 12th. We went to a fancy pancy opera and I wore a nice dress and did my hair for once.
167) Do you prefer green or red grapes? These days I have no preference anymore, I used to only eat green ones, but now I eat both.
168) What do you like on your toast? Butter and sprinkles! I love that combo. Also since I am allergic to nuts and peanuts, I don’t dare wander into Nutella and peanut butter territory.
169) Do you prefer liquid soaps or bars of soap? Liquids! Way easier to dispense.
170) How do you prefer you eggs? Scrambled or really well backed. I hate boiled eggs and runny jokes.
I hope you had fun reading these questions and my answers to them. I am looking forward to doing this more.
For now, let books enrich your life!