Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Other Monday, another 10 questions I am going to answer.
Here they are:
11) How many pairs of shoes do you own? I have six pairs of shoes, two pairs of pumps, two pairs of slippers, a set of boots and a set of walking shoes
12) If you were prime minister/ruler of the world what laws would you make? I do not have any interest in ruling the world. If I could change anything I would make a rule that states that one is not allowed to have war, if two countries are in conflict, they should just play a couple of matches of chess, because it works way better and doesn’t pull in other people.
13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have? My powers would be great writing. Haha, so I could convince people and people would like my writing and such.
14) And what would your hero name be? Not very original, The Writer.
15) And what outfit would you wear? I would wear my most favourite sweater and a pair of jeans.
16) What was your last dream about? I can’t even remember my last dream because it was nightmare and I rarely can remember my dreams
17) What would you do if you won the lottery? I would put all the money into savings accounts and just live my life. I don’t care for money and like working.
18) Would you like to build/design your own house? I would love to design my own house, but seeing as I am 28 and have only a small amount of savings, I do not think it will ever happen.
19) Which form of public transport do you prefer? I hate public transport! The only form I kind of like is the tubes/underground/metro. They appear so often and they are so quick I really like them for getting around a city.
20) What talents do you have? My talent is to suck up every piece of information like a sponge. I have no problems with learning, reading whatever kind of information. That is probably why I love reading books, because it comes so easily to me.
I hope these answers were satisfying. Next week there will be another set of 10 questions.
For now, let books enrich your life!