Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
I really like doing these questions and you can submit them yourself by leaving them in the comments below.
301) Is the glass half full or half empty? Is there a difference?
302) Is the glass half full or half empty? No it is not.
303) If a tree falls in the forest and there’s no one around to hear it does it make a noise? It will always do, yes.
304) Why does it always rain on me? Do you really want an answer to this question? Let me know in the comments down below, because I don’t mind explaining, but it won’t fit in a post like this.
305) Have you ever sailed a boat? I even went on sailing camp for a week.
306) Do you love or loathe Harry Potter? I love Harry Potter. When will my letter arrive?
307) Do you do your utmost for the environment? No, I don’t mind doing some things to safe the environment, but I don’t go out of my way.
308) Do you love or loather Eurovison? Loathing all the way.
309) Have you ever weilded a sword? Yes and I even own one. It’s blunt as **** but that way I am allowed to carry it to conventions.
310) If you were famous would you want a statue or a building names after you? No thank you!
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!