Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
351) Are you a gossip? No, I hate gossips.
352) Have you ever cried at a film? No, I do not cry for fiction, whether it is in movie or book form.
353) When you’re ill do you struggle on regardless or just curl up in bed as much as possible? I usually just struggle on. It is not really a struggle, because when I keep going I don’t feel as ill.
354) Do you need to write down things to remember them? Dunno. I probably forgot.
355) Do you keep a diary/journal? I have a bullet journal. So not really a diary or regular journal.
356) Are you scared of thunderstorms? I am not scared of thuderstorms. I just hate the uncertainty between the flash and the noise. And I hate the noise!
357) Do you have any unusual fears or phobias? Depends on what you call unusual. I have social anxiety issues, but that’s it.
358) Whats your favourite disney movie? I love The Hunchback of the Notre Dame and Aladdin.
359) Have you ever slept in a caravan? Yes I have.
360) Have you ever painted a house? The outside of the house? No. But the inside of a house and an apartment? Yes. In The Netherlands when you rent a house of apartment it is a smart idea to paint your walls before moving in, because the previous people might have had habits which might have ruined the paint job a little bit (or a lot if they let their dog pee all over the wall 🙁 ).
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!