Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
361) Have you got green fingers? If you could see my apartment you will know that I don’t have green fingers. I can’t even keep succulence alive.
362) Whats the tallest tree you’ve ever climbed? Without help, about 10 meters and with help to 25 meters or so.
363) Have you ever dialed the talking clock? I won’t know how you can dial a talking clock, so know. But my Nokia 1700 had a button that if you pressed it for a couple of seconds it would tell you the time, so in a way also yes.
364) Do you always wear identical socks? Yes I do. No on purpose, but I have patterned socks and we fold those together. So when I pick my socks I have a matched set.
365) Do you live by any motto or philosophy? Not really. Maybe, live and let live?
366) Do you lick the yoghurt or desert lid? No thank you, I hate the dried stuff that is on those lids.
367) Do you lick the spoon clean after making something sweet? Depends on what it is. If it contains eggs or milk no, but anything else probably.
368) Do you like the sound of music? (the musical/film) I don’t care. It has some cute songs but it is so old.
369) Have you ever made your own orangejuice? Yes I have. I don’t like to drink all that much (way too sour/tart) but it is sometimes fun.
370) Have you ever sucked on a lemon? Yes, I loved lemons!
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!