Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Has it already been 37 weeks I have been answering 10 questions? I am having fun with it.
371) Have you ever licked a battery? Eh, yeah. People used to say you could test if they still had power. So yeah I did, I used to have a cd player and a tape player.
372) Are you a good aim with a rubber band? No idea, I do with rubber gloves 😉
373) Have you ever played golf? Yes and that is lots of fun.
374) Whats the most unusual name you’ve ever come across? No idea, mostly what comes around in the media, like North West (which I find ridiculous).
375) Do you prefer to wash in the mornings or evenings? Both.
376) Have you ever danced in the rain? If you call moving around in the rain like an idiot, dancing.
377) Do you like long or short hair? I don’t care, I have long hair and don’t like it all that much. But I have also had short hair, which I also didn’t like.
378) Have you ever swore at an authority figure? No
379) Have you ever walked into a wall? Who knows, I would try to forget it as soon as possible again if I did.
380) Whats your favourite precious metal? I have no favourite precious metal.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!