Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
421) Do you own any inflatable furniture? Nope, that is so 1990’s!
422) Whats the highest hill or mountain you’ve ever climbed? No, idea. Probably something in Germany or France.
423) Do you have a piggy bank? I still own a piggy bank and I use it to dump my copper coins in.
424) Whats the fastest you’ve ever traveled in a car? Probably like 180 km/h.
425) Could you ever hand milk a cow? Probably when I was younger. Either at a school trip or on holiday at a farm.
426) Do you have popcorn with a movie? Sometimes. I don’t have to have it, but I also don’t mind.
427) Whats the furthest you’ve ever got a paper airplane to fly? Couple of hundreds meters. I have no idea because I never meassured.
428) Have you ever built an igloo? Nope, we never had enough snow for that to be a possibility.
429) Can you play the harmonica? Haha, probably not. I haven’t tried.
430) Have you ever made a ball of twine or rubberbands? Nope. That is so 1990’s.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!