Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
441) Have you ever drawn on a sleeping or inebriated person? No, why would I? I am not that rude.
442) Have you ever worn clothing with the labels/tags still attached? Yeah, to try them on. But once I buy them, I remove them or when I decided to keep them.
443) Have you ever slipped on a banana skin? Nope, cause it is not possible. It’s science!
444) Are you scared of the dark? Nope, there is nothing in the dark. Just the absence of light.
445) Do you have a lawyer? Nope, have never needed one either.
446) Have you ever been wolf whistled in public? I have no clue what that is, but if it is what I think it is, then yes.
447) What’s the worst chat up line you’ve heard? ‘Do I know you from somewhere?’
448) Have you ever been water skiing? Yes, I have and I liked it.
449) Have you ever hopelessly failed a test? Depends on what you call hopelessly. I have gotten really bad grades for my language classes.
450) If you had a year off, what would you want to do? I do not want a year off, what am I supposed to do with my time.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!