Today I finally answer the 500th questions. If you have new questions I should add to this list, please let me know in the comments down below.
Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
491) Have you ever been in a position of authority? Yes, I word as lead in children holiday camps.
492) Have you ever been caught in a compromising position? even despite a valid explanation? Nope, I tend to not get myself into compromising positions.
493) Have you ever tried to make your own alcohol? We tried to make beer in class once and failed.
494) If you were ruler of your own country what would you call it? This is not one of those things I ever think about. Probably something to do with wisdom or books.
495) And what title would you give yourself? King or Emporor, just because I can. But I probably wouldn’t give myself a title.
496) If you invented a monster what would you call it? Eh…. Book? I have no idea.
497) And what features would it have? It’s smart/intelligent and colourful.
498) Have you ever had a dream you chased only to be let down when you achieved it? Nope.
499) Is there anything about the opposite sex you just don’t understand or comprehend? I don’t think that the things I don’t understand about certain men has to do with their sex and more with them.
500) Who was your favourite teacher at school and why? I had one, I have no idea what she was called though. It’s been years, as in maybe even 20 years. I cried when I got a new teacher because she didn’t teach higher grades. But she just was the only one that understood me a little. She let me be alone when I needed to be and protected me a little.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!