Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Last time on 800 Questions for Me:
570) If you were a wrestler what would your stage name be? Eh… No idea. Hehe.
And now back to our regularly scheduled questions:
571) and what would your special move be called? No answer here either.
572) What’s the most interesting thing you can see out of your nearest window? The ocean I guess and traffic.
573) Do you think Barbie is a negative role model for young girls? I don’t think that young girls compare themselves to Barbie, but she is awfully thin.
574) Have you ever needed an eye test? Yes, I am pretty near-sighted.
575) Do you find yourself attractive? No, let’s not go too deep into this.
576) Can you roll your R’s? I could. Whether I want to is a different question 😛
577) What social class do you consider yourself or your family background to be in? Myself and the family I come from is middle-working class. But I like our social position.
578) Do you know any magic tricks? Several. But no close-up magic.
579) What’s the largest amount of money you’ve ever won? Fifteen euros, I think.
580) What’s the largest amount of money you’ve spent in one spree? Several hundred, maybe even over a thousand euros. I bought most of my pc in one go and I think I spend over €1500 euros in two goes.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!