Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
661) What one device would you want to see added to a mobile phone? Nothing. Mobile phones are fine. Those better cameras aren’t even necessary. I mean that’s why we have photo camera’s right?
662) Where do you see yourself in 1 months time? Looking forward to my birthday, holiday and New Years.
663) Where do you see yourself in 1 years time? Enjoying my time with my partner and little baby. Maybe even a book published.
664) Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? Several books published, several children and happy as ever.
665) What was the best thing about your old school? Which of them? School in general? Nothing.
666) What was the worst thing about your old school? School in general, everything!
667) If you could change your name to anything that would your new name be? Yeah, not going to tell you. I just changed my name recently anyway.
668) Do you watch too much tv? No, I don’t watch anything on tv.
669) Have you ever planted a tree? Yeah, several times. We planted trees once a year with school.
670) What’s the heaviest thing you can lift? Depending on how I hold it, 25 kilos.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!