Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
751) What compulsions do you have? I fidged a lot.
752) What makes you angry? Loads of things. Way too many to go into now.
753) If you could see any band, which would you like to see? I would like to see Abney Park, Nightwish, Epica or Kamelot again. Or if it can be any band even ones that don’t exist any more I would like to see After Forever again. They were great and I really miss them.
754) Who would you say are more attractive, English or Europeans? Is there a difference? I think there isn’t much of a difference between English and European people. They are all white and have loads of different colour hair.
755) What would you say is your favourite album of all time? Consign to Oblivion by Epica. I have loved it for over 10 years and I still think it’s one of the best.
756) Do you dislike hairy people? Depends on where the hair is…
757) Are you much of an adventurer? Not really. I am perfectly fine in my own little world.
758) Do you like your own name? I am neutral about it. I recently changed my last name and still don’t care.
759) Would you ever sign a Prenuptial agreement? No, I either get married because I know I will stay with this person forever or never.
760) How long has your longest ever phone call been? Like a landline call? Hours like six or more. Video call online, twelve hours.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!