Ten days ago I published my TBR for the Rereadathon March 2018. It has been three days since it ended and I have come to therms with what I did.
My TBR consisted of:
– Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone by J.K. Rowling
– Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
– Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
– Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
These were to cover the four challenges set for this readathon:
1) Reread an old favourite
2) Reread a recent favourite
3) Reread a book to give it a second chance
4) Reread in preparation for a new release
I actually finished the first 5 Harry Potter books next to the other three novels I planned to read. I have no idea how I did it. I didn’t even read every day all day. I actually watched YoutTube for two days straight, but most of the time I spend reading.
I will still finish the last two Harry Potter books, but not for now. I also want to read the remaining three Uglies novels before the fifth novel in the series comes out later this year.
I like doing these readathons, so the next one I will participate in is the round of the Series Crackdown readathon at the end of May.
Will you be participating in readathons this year?
For now, let books enrich your life!