Top Ten Tuesday is a feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week I will post a new top ten list to answer. Everyone is welcome to join in.
Top Ten Books I Feel Differently About After Time Has Passed
10. Mortal Heart by Robin laFevers
9. Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver
8. Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
7. Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
6. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
4. Spellcaster series by Claudia Gray
3. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
2. The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
1. House of Night series by P.C. & Kristin Cast
I had a hard time making this list, I usually don’t look back on books that much and when I like a book, I keep liking it. Most of these books I read when I was younger and my standards have changed over time.
Do you have books like this? Let me know in the comments down below!
For now, let books enrich your life!