Top Ten Tuesday is a feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week I will post a new top ten list to answer. Everyone is welcome to join in.
Top Ten Books I Read Because of Recommendations
10. The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans
9. A Man Named Dave by Dave Pelzer
8. Legend by Marie Lu
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
6. Magus of Stonewylde by Kit Berry
5. Caleidoscope (Vrouwe van Lynn) by Jane Watt (never released in English only in translate versions)
4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
3. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
2. Real-Time Relationships: The Logic of Love by Stefan Molyneux
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I have a whole list of books people recommended me. Not all as good as these, but I loved these best. Most have been books my best friend has recommended me, because I trust her best and she knows me very well (and a very long time). Thanks to all the people for recommending these books to me and please if you have any book YOU think I should read, let me know in the comments down below!
For now, let books enrich your life!