Top Ten Tuesday is a feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week I will post a new top ten list to answer. Everyone is welcome to join in.
Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017
10. Ringer by Lauren Oliver (October 3)
9. The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell (July 18)
8. Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody (July 25)
7. 27 Hours (The Nightside Saga #1) by Tristina Wright (October 3)
6. Warcross (Warcross #1) by Marie Lu (September 12)
5. Before She Ignites by Jodie Meadows (September 12)
4. Because You Love to Hate Me by Ameriie, Nicola Yoon, Susan Dennard and others (July 11)
3. Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6) by Sarah J. Maas (September 6)
2. The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo (September 26)
1. Renegades by Marissa Meyer (November 7)
It’s been awhile since I did a Top Ten Tuesday, because the topics just did not interest me at all. But for now I am back.
For now, let books enrich your life!