Top Ten Tuesday is a feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week I will post a new top ten list to answer. Everyone is welcome to join in.
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of the Year
10. A Tourch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
I have not read the first book, An Ember in the Ashes, yet. But I it is on my phone to listen to, so I will get to it at some point
9. Vicarious by Paula Stokes
I have never read anything by Paula Stokes, but the synopsis sounds cool
8. Stranger the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
I have heard very good things about the Daughter of Smoke and Bones series, so I hope this series will be as great
7. Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch
I am looking forward to read the first two books soon, so of course I am looking for this one too
6. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
The synopsis sound great
5. Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs
Another book in the Peculiar universe, what else is there to say
4. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Another book by Marissa Meyer, I am hoping this one will be better then Winter though
3. Saga Vol. 6 by Brian K. Vaughan
Yes, finally! Another Saga comic book
2. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
It is finally here! The 5th book in the Throne of Glass series
1. Harry Potter and het Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
Another adventure in the Harry Potter universe! Of course it is on my number one spot!
Are you looking forward to any of these books? Let me know in the comments down below!
For now, let books enrich your life!