Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week I will post a new top ten list to answer. Everyone is welcome to join in.
This week is Freebie Week. Because I missed the first one from this year, I did that one. Here it is.
Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016 (whether bookish, personal, etc.)
10. Buy no new books – I have more then enough books on the shelves. And it would not be nice to break my boyfriends back with them all
9. Stay up to date with Social Media – Up until now I have not done much with Twitter and Facebook (and such), only post when there is a new post
8. Try to review all the books I read – I want to post a review a week, but if I have more in one week, I can post more
7. Write more posts and get more followers – Find some nice features I can do, find some more tags and make more of a name for myself
6. Finish all the series I once started – I have so many series I have never finished, I will try to stick to them so I know how they finish (finally)
5. Find new authors – I tend to stick to YA and authors I have been reading for years, more different kinds of authors could also give me more followers
4. Reaching my GR reading goal – This year I put my goal on 52 books (one book every week), but I finished 70, so I will make it 70 this time
3. Upgrade my website – This one stands for itself
2. Move to a new house – I have been living in this place for almost 3 years and I want to start over with my boyfriend
1. Life happily – Last year was such a roller-coaster, hopefully I can keep this great feeling and not fly through another coaster
These are my resolutions for 2016. I hope you enjoyed this short post.
For now, let books enrich your life!