Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
Here are the next ten questions.
121) What’s the longest you have grown your hair? Until the mid of my back, but my hair is pretty curly so it was probably longer.
122) Are you scared of flying? Not at all! I fly whenever I want a weekend away. It is the most continent way of getting to places.
123) Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? I like the internal stuff much better than external stuff. So yeah, I trade looks for intelligence.
124) Have you ever tie-dyed your own clothes? I think at some point in my life, I have done it. But never again.
125) How often do you buy new clothes? I bought clothes two weeks ago, but before that it could have been years. I don’t really like the style of these day.
126) Are you reliable? Yes.
127) Are you proud of yourself? Dunno. At least right now not so much.
128) Have you ever had a secret admirer? Is it still secret if you know you have a secret admirer? But yes, I did have someone who admired me from the side lines, but they confessed.
129) If you could ask your future self one question what would it be? Hmm.. It would probably be something like: “how did you get where you are today?”
130) What is the last thing you created? It probably is a thing I made for high school. It was a church and it was to practice the different sorts of wood connections. It was like 50cm high. I have made bigger things but they were from k’nex, a childhood toy. I find those not really something I ‘created’.
Next week there will be another 10 questions I am going to answer. Hope to see you then.
For now, let books enrich your life!