Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
This week I will answer 10 questions about things I don’t really do. I hope you still have fun reading it.
271) Whats your favourite Sci-fi film/program etc? I don’t know, but I loved the bit of the first episode of The Expanse I saw and completely reminded me of the novel.
272) When playing checkers or chess do you prefer to be black or white? I don’t care, I usually win anyway.
273) Which is better, a Pastie or Sausage Roll? None, bah. They contain meat, not my idea of good food.
274) Do you prefer shopping on the high street or online? Online! I hate going from store to store to find what I need. I rather other everthing in one place and get it right to my doorstep.
275) Would you ever want to learn to fly? Flying a plane myself? Nah, don’t care.
276) Do you often read your horoscope? Never, I really don’t believe this kind of stuff.
277) Have you ever had a proper Tarot reading? Yeah, but it said some weird things about me, not sure if it was legit or not.
278) Whats your favourite brand of newspaper? None, I don’t read the news. If anything important happens other will notify me anyways and if the world ever breaks down I will notice myself.
279) Have you ever milked a cow? Yes I did. It was fun. I did it by hand and with the modern machine. One spring on a holiday farm.
280) Have you ever used the phrase “back in my time” to someone younger than you? I only use it as a taunt for a friend of mine, who is only 3years younger and sometimes don’t know things from the 80’s.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!