Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
I really like doing these questions and you can submit them yourself by leaving them in the comments below.
291) When pulling crackers does everyone get one each regardless or whoever gets the big ends keeps all the prizes? We don’t really have crackers in The Netherlands, so whenever we have them we just hand one to everybody.
292) Do you ever make your own greetings cards? Who has time for that? I don’t, I have work, a blog to maintain, friends etc.
293) Do you have a swiss army knife? No, we do have one in the house, but I don’t own it.
294) At what age did you twig onto the fact Santa wasnt real? In The Netherlands we don’t do Santa, we have St. Nicolas (which is the predecessor of Santa). I figured the legitimacy of that man out by the time I was five and my parents told me by the age of eight. My mother had made the mistake of letting it slip that the man looked exactly the same when she was young, which was so much earlier that the old gray man should be dead by now.
295) Whats your favourite fruit? I love watermelons and blueberries. I eat them as much as I can.
296) Have you ever done something really unbelievable, only to have no one around to see it? This one did not really go unseen, because the others who were there to help me with it. I used to do archery and we once shot a couple of Robin Hoods into each others arrows. I shot straight into my friend’s arrow, then someone else shot theirs into mine and my friend then went and shot an arrow in theirs.
297) Do you buy from charity shops? Yeah, as long as the products are the ones I want I don’t care where they come from.
288) Have you ever sold your services? I have been the photographer a band for an entire year and if people need a photographer for anything I stand ready. I used to give tutoring sessions in High School, I will do so again if anyone want. Haven’t found anyone though.
299) Have you ever raised money for charity? I walked rounds a few years to collect money for charity.
300) Have you ever won a giant sized cuddly toy from a fair? No and I would never want one. I don’t like cuddly toys.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!