Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
641) What’s your favourite country beginning with the letter Z? Nope, just no. I have none.
642) Do you get seasick? Not at all.
643) If you discovered a new species of dinosaur what would you call it? MINE. I would literally call it, Mine.
644) Do you own a paddling pool? Nope, I don’t even own a garden 😛
645) What do you consider is the most important piece of furniture in a house? In my house or A house. In my house, it’s my desk. In a house, no idea.
646) What do you consider is the most important appliance in a house? The computer! HAHAHAHAH.
647) If you could have any celebrity’s hair whose would it be? What’s this with all the celebrities? I don’t like celebrities.
648) Which Celebrity do you find the most annoying? ALL OF THEM!
649) What potential talents do you think you might have if you worked at them? I think I am a pretty good drawer, so if I worked on it I could probably do some designing or whatever. But I can’t be bothered.
650) Who was better, Flipper, Lassie or Skippy? Flipper is the dolphin, Lassie a dog, but what is Skippy? A kangaroo? Okay, apparently yes. I wouldn’t know. I have only see Flipper when I was young.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!