Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
711) If you were stinking rich, would you only go to places other rich people went? Never, I would stay where I am and just live my life.
712) Would you rather have a man’s top half and a women’s bottom half or visa versa? Eh… I guess man’s bottem and women’s lower. But I rather be me.
713) Rebound relationships, good or bad? Bad! Real bad.
714) Have you ever owned a slinky? Yes I did, back in the 90’s.
715) Teenage parents, good bad or indifferent? Depends really on the people. If they have been together for a long time and they can affort to become parents, sure go ahead. But most of the time they can’t and so it wouldn’t be good. Like I said, it depends on the people.
716) What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever broken? Probably something owned by my great-aunt. She owned old stuff and we broke lots of things in her house.
717) Pirate downloads, good or bad? Bad! By buying, renting, streaming the owners and makers of the material gets the money they worked hard for. Even though most of that money does go to the big considerations that stay between us and the makers.
718) Democracy, good or bad? Bad.
719) Communism, good or bad? Bad.
720) Have you ever been electrocuted? Not that I could think of, but I have been shocked by appliances in the past.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!