Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
761) Have you ever stolen anything? Never, not even a piece of candy in the store.
762) Could you ever have an affair with a married person? NEVER!
763) Could you ever split up a couple for one reason or another? NEVER!
764) What is your family christmases like? When I was younger we went to church on Christmas Eve and had nice relaxing days and dinners on Christmas day and Boxing day, later we added presents to it. Even later we picked a day and a time to come together to celebrate Christmas together to exchange gifts and have food. Now I have the plan to spend one year at home, one year at my family with dinners and gifts and one year at my in-laws with dinners and gifts.
765) Do you prefer sporty or academic members of the opposite sex? Academic members of any sex.
766) How much would it cost to buy your love? My love isn’t for sale. If someone can reach my heart they need time, a smart mind and a good mouth.
767) Who was your least favourite teacher at school and why? I never had a least favourite one. It was a group of them. Mostly because they didn’t treat their pupils correctly (like calling them pig or retarded or didn’t help them if they asked for it).
768) If you met a Genie who offered you three wishes, what would you wish for? (more wishes does not count) I wouldn’t know. I probably would wish for simple things because I don’t need much.
769) What’s your current Mobile phone model and do you like it? I have two, a Nokia 1600/1700 and a Huawei P9 Lite. I like them both, they do what I need them to do.
770) What’s your biggest regret in life? Not fighting harder to get my bachelor. But I also don’t mind it any more, I have so much more now. And it would have been a waste of energy with me not working any more in that area.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!