Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
771) Are you comfortable talking about suicide? Yes, I have played with the thought myself and I know what I would have missed if I had done it. I am willing to help anyone who plays with those thoughts.
772) If You Had To Work But Didn’t Need The Money, What Would You Choose To Do? I would write books and be a photographer. I love doing both.
773) What Is In Your Fridge Right Now? Yoghurt, bell peppers, carrots, soya milk, spinach, grated cheese, luncheon meat, butter, eggs, glue, after eights, mayo, mustard and probably much more.
774) Where Do You Not Mind Waiting? In line for a rollercoaster.
775) If You Could Close One Fast Food Chain, Due To Disgusting Food, What Would You Pick? All of them!
776) What Would Be The Best Thing About Not Having A Sense Of Smell? I wouldn’t want to lose my sense of smell, because with it you can lose your taste. But I have always been very sensitive to smells and recently the poop nappy of a kid in the store made me have to run for the bathroom.
777) Would You Leave Your Hometown Forever Or Stay In Your Hometown Forever? Leave it forever. My hometown has nothing to offer.
778) Have you already thought about your babies names? I have several yes.
779) Have you ever been fishing? Once and the only fish I caught was killed against the wall behind me.
780) Have you ever had your national flag painted on your face? Probably or something like it. Either for King/Queen’s day of Carnaval.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!