Top Ten Tuesday is a feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week I will post a new top ten list to answer. Everyone is welcome to join in.
Top Ten Reasons I Love Bookstores
10. Great service/advice
9. The possibility to find great goodies with your books
8. They sometimes have great second-hand books
7. While browsing you might find something you don’t know and want to try
6. Most have great designs in their stores
5. I like the energy/feel in the stores
4. They sell new adventures for me to experience
3. Around every corner there is a new surprise
2. To hype/talk about books
1. I LOVE the feeling/smell of real books! (I would ware it as a perfume if I could)
These are probably the most cliché things one would love bookstores for, but I really do! I go there still even though one can get books way cheaper on the internet. My favorite one looks on the outside like a modern store, but on the inside time has stood still for the last 50 years or so. It is also a very old company.
Do you know a store like this? Let me know int he comments down below!
For now, let books enrich your life!