Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
I wish you all a great 2018. The year has just started and I am on my way to look for a new place to live. Since I am going to be busy next couple of weeks, so if the blog falls a bit quiet, then I am too busy to keep you guys up to date. Sorry in advance. For now, 10 new questions.
231) Which song do you hate the most? Hate is a strong word, but it depends on when you ask. At this moment is anything new by Taylor Swift, like for example ‘Look at What You Made Me Do’. But I also didn’t like Psy for example.
232) How long does it take you to get ready? Get ready for what? For work or to get going anywhere? If it is morning I need 10 minutes to get out of bed, dressed and get going after getting myself some food. But if it just some random event, I have to get to, it takes me less then 5 minutes, I only put of my shoes and coat and sometimes comb my hair. And gone!
233) What do you think the greatest invention has been? Writing, I guess!
234) Whats your favourite feature on the opposite sex? I don’t really have a favourite feature, I like people for who they are, not for what they look like.
235) Whats your least favourite feature on the opposite sex? Same goes for this question.
236) Who’s your favourite Comedian? John Cleese I guess. I am not really someone for comedians, I don’t care that much.
237) What’s your favourite board game? Pandemic! I love it, playing together to get to the cure and such. I enjoy playing together much more then against each other.
238) Do you have any lucky items, objects or traditions? Nope.
239) Do you have any superstitions? Nope.
240) Whats your favourite Movie quote? If I remember correctly was my fav book quote in the movie too. ‘Life sucks and then you die’.
As you might have noticed went this post online on Sunday and not on Monday like I have been doing for the last months. I changed my schedule around
For now, let books enrich your life!