Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
461) Do you have any family heirlooms? Not really. I used to own a clock from my great aunt, but I gave it to my parents when I moved away recently.
462) Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Not that I know.
463) Whats your favourite ocean? I have none. But right now I am liking the North-Atlantic Ocean, right outside my window.
464) Do you correct peoples mistakes? Unfortunately, yes.
465) Have you ever helped out an injured animal? Yes, several times.
466) Do you throw bread for the ducks? Used to, when I was younger.
467) Do you think babies are little bundles of joy or smelly noisey things? If I have to choose, a bundle of joy. But I just like them for what they are, not really a bundle of joy. They also have their bad sides.
468) Do you give money to buskers? What? Pulls out Google Nope. I am a cheap skate.
469) Have you ever tossed your own pancake? Yes I have. I do it a lot actually.
470) Are you any good at egg and spoon races? Yes, it’s a slow and steady race, not a fast one.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!