Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
541) What’s your favourite Nursery Rhyme? None, I can’t even recall any nursery rhymes even the Dutch ones. When I sing to my nieces I just sing regular songs slowly.
542) Do you prefer metric or imperial measurements? Metric!
543) Who’s your favourite monarch of all time? I don’t really have one. But if I have to choose it will probably be Queen Maxima, mostly when she was Princess with her micro credit program.
544) What was the last thing you ate? Breakfast. 4 pork sausages and 1 bacon rasher and 2 pieces of toast.
545) What’s your favourite farmyard animal? Chicken? Dunno. I don’t really care for farm animals.
546) If you could choose one celebrity to be the father/mother of your child who would it be? None. Which might seem boring, but I don’t care about celebrities.
547) What would you do if someone proposed to you tomorrow? Depends on who it is. Also I have already said yes.
548) What are your 3 favourite internet sites? www.booksincharacter.com, mail.google.com and www.goodreads.com
549) How high can you jump? I have no idea. It’s been a while since I did any high jumping.
550) Which fictional character do you wish was real? None, leave them where they are. They will not survive in this world.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!