Each week I am going to put a set of 10 questions online and answer them for you.
681) Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Egypte, in 2007. Just turned 18 and it was for my parents’ 25th wedding anniversary
682) Who was your first best friend? Sarina Manders. Not anymore for a long time.
683) What was your first detention for? What is that, detention? Kidding. Only had one detention, which I didn’t do because the guy who was supposed to do it with me said that I was too sweet to get detention and he sent me home. I think I got to class too late or something, my sister’s fault though.
684) What’s your strongest voluntary muscle? What? I don’t understand this question.
685) Who was your first kiss? Dennis van Maasakkers, if you count kisses given before one is 10.
686) What was the first film you remember seeing at the cinema? Bambi in cinema. I have never seen it since.
687) What thing that you’ve made are you most proud of? My little baby in my tummy.
688) Could you ever be someone’s bodyguard? No, never. Sorry.
689) Michelangelo’s David… Masterpiece or filth? Somewhere in between. I don’t care, I’ve seen it. But it doesn’t mean anything to me.
690) Do you like other people buying you clothes? NO, nobody buys me anything. I don’t want them too. Only my partner maybe.
Let me know if there are questions you want me to answer!
For now, let books enrich your life!